and diagnosing to monitoring and renewing, we provide the most essential sewer
services from a single, unified platform.
Discover More with Duke's
Duke’s is a dynamic, growing business that specializes in services and products for the municipal water and wastewater industry. With over 300 million miles of pipes serviced, we focus on improving the wastewater/stormwater collection system through our innovative and cost-effective inspection, maintenance, and repair services.
Are you a problem solver who likes adventure? Our crews tackle the root of the problem nationwide.
What You Will Do:
As a Field Superintendent, you will work with our municipal customers and engineers to provide safe, sanitary environments and clean drinking water to their residents. Our crews are the true backbone of our company and you will be responsible for leading and overseeing our crews and the work we do, including the day-to-day field operations, safety protocol, and managing the performance of the crews.
What We Will Do:
While you take care of our customers and crews, we take care of you by offering competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, generous PTO, a solid 401K retirement savings plan & match, clothing allowance, company paid travel expenses, PPE to keep you safe, and more.
Ready to start your adventure with us? Apply now if you:
- Have at least two (2) years working in construction and/or municipal water, wastewater, or underground pipeline infrastructure; industry experience preferred but not required.
- Have at least two (2) years of strong supervisory experience with effective interpersonal communication skills
- Have a strong understanding and adherence to construction safety, safety protocol, OSHA regulations
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Technology, or related field, preferred but not required
- Are at least 21 years old with a clean MVR record and are willing to undergo a background check, a DOT physical and drug screen
- Are able and willing to travel nationally up to 2 weeks at a time
- Are comfortable working around water/wastewater pipelines and chemicals
- Will abide by all safety procedures and policies, including wearing required PPE for your safety.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for talented technicians to grow with us and work in our fast paced, fun environment. We are looking for multiple candidates to fulfill the role of: Service Technician for our sewer rehabilitation department. Ideal candidates should have:
- Practical use of air compressors, hydraulic equipment
- CDL Class C or better. Candidates who do not possess current CDL license must be willing and able to obtain within 60 days.
- Prior experience working with pressure grouting equipment
- Knowledge and experience with chemical grouts
- Prior Manhole or Pipeline Relining experience
- Municipal sewer or water experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 65lbs continuously (or more with assistance from tools)
- Must be able to wear and use confined space entry restraints and enter structures with 24” internal diameter openings or larger continuously throughout the day.
- Adhere to strict safety protocols, fill out confined space entry logs, use gas detectors
- Must be able to work on your feet, outdoors year-round and in all weather conditions
Travel and Time Requirements
- Must be able to travel overnight up to 75 percent of the time on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform basic computer tasks (be able to confidently navigate Windows Explorer, upload and download files, work on field tablets)
- Health / Dental /Vision / Life / AD&D
- 401k contribution
We are a company is aware that our staff is our most important asset and investment. We have a fun environment where people genuinely like coming to work and the variety of tasks that they get to do, and we still believe that a good sense of humor is the best quality anyone can have. If you’ve ever wanted to know that your effort makes a direct impact on success, this is the place.
Candidates chosen will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test, DOT physical and provide pre-employment driving abstract. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit resumes citing any applicable prior experience in cover letter.
- Sewer rehabilitation: 3 years (Preferred)
- License: Valid, Insurable Drivers License (Required)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
We are looking for qualified, full-time candidates to fulfill the role of Sales Representative in our Southeast territory to partner with our Sales Team to deliver high-quality and professional customer service.
What to Expect:
You will be the one to work on a consistent basis with our customers and project management team to ensure that our services are on time and distributed in a profitable manner. An excellent planner who is well versed on customer service procedures and ways to optimize them. They are organized, results-driven and resourceful. Advanced communication and computer skills are very important for the role. The goal is to ensure continued revenue growth within the territory across all service lines.
What we are looking for:
- Growing revenue within the territory across all service lines
- Creating territory plan and setting annual goals
- Planning and submitting weekly sales schedules
- Providing weekly sales edits within our database
- Communicating and coordinating with project management team
- Submitting weekly expense reports
- Professionally representing the company when promoting various products and services
- Driving a company vehicle to and from each sales appointment and various conferences
- Holding various state pesticide licenses with regulatory agencies when necessary
- Holding various association memberships when necessary
- Travelling 50-70% of the time
- 10 Years of sales experience
- 10 Years of experience working directly with or for municipalities in the sewer, water or construction industry
- Experience working with private engineering firms who focus on municipalities in the sewer, water or construction industry
- Extensive knowledge of the dynamics of a wastewater collection/treatment system in the Southeast which includes wastewater flow conditions and monitoring
- Knowledge of pump station specifications and run cycles
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- High school diploma, with further education or certification preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment with changing demands
- Ability to face challenges head on and work with others to resolve
- Verystrong organizational skills
- Manages time and is resourceful when faced with challenges
- Remains calm under pressure while supporting others, but also able to speak up when given conflicting priorities or too much to do
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hard worker & self-starter who shows initiative
- Understands the importance of delivering high-quality work
- Good critical-thinking skills
Duke’s Root Control, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, amnesty, or any other protected classes in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Duke’s Root Control, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.