We do it with instant feedback and pinpointing pipelines.
- Duke’s micro-detection units and software identify specific areas to address for I&I management.
- Custom algorithms compare system characteristics during dry days to system characteristics during rain events to provide charts, graphs, and reports on I&I flows.
- Deliverables are provided in Duke’s Insight 360, an easy-to-use on-line digital platform.
By pinpointing these specific areas, we can reduce the time locating I&I and focus on prioritizing and fixing the source of I&I.
Duke's Insight 360
Duke’s Insight 360 is an intuitive online platform for identifying high I&I locations in sewer collection systems. With the click of a button, users can easily access comprehensive data on:
- Severity Ratings- Quick identification of problem areas
- Dynamic Graphs with Rainfall
- Summary Report- PDF format
Users can quickly identify problem areas and view data from anywhere with an internet connection, providing access and storage of information upon project completion allowing for efficient management of sewer systems.